Power flushing can restore the your central heating system to have a better circulation and efficiency. It can also help prevent other problems like leaking radiators, rusty radiators and even help reduce energy bills.
Power flushing is a term coined in the heating trade to refer to the process of radiators, pipework and even boilers get forcibly cleaned using high velocity water.
After the debris and sludge have been loosened up the power flushing process forcibly expels it from the central heating system using another round of high velocity fresh water. Chemicals can be added depending on the type of system and the density of sludge. Overtime your central heating system can become blocked and restrict the flow to your radiators.
How do I know when a power flush is needed?
- Does your boiler make a lot of noise?
- Do your radiators feel cold in parts?
- Can you hear noises in your pipes?
- Radiators which have developed rust
- Periodic leaks coming from the radiators
- Dirty or muggy water coming from your radiators.
- Failure with your pump
- Taking a long time for your heating system to heat up the house
- Boiler keeps locking down. Need to reset often?
If you think your system could benefit from power flushing contact us today