Great news for those homeowners looking for a Free Boiler.
From October 2018 the Government has now made it easier to qualify.
One of the main ways the new boiler scheme has been changes is the household income cap has been removed.
This quite simply means if you are receiving certain benefits the process can be really straight forward.
Your home obviously needs to be of a size and type to realise the benefits of a boiler replacement and the fuel your boiler used needs to be considered too.
All the same in many cases the cost of a replacement boiler is covered in full.
All adding up to a free boiler!
- State Pension Guaranteed Credit
- Income related Employment and Support allowance
- Income based Job Seekers allowance
- Income Support
- Tax Credits (Universal, Child and Working)
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carers Allowance
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- War Pensioners Mobility Supplement
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
Free Worcester Boiler helping save energy too
At Premier Gas, Wigan we don't just fit any free boiler - we only fit the best FREE boilers.
Our free Worcester Bosch boilers are regularly rated as some of the very best boilers on the market by Which.
With some of the best energy saving features and the superb efficiency your home will be warmer and compared with your old inefficient boiler you'll be saving money on fuel too!
A free boiler, saving fuel and doing your bit for the environment - everyone's a winner
Happy to help
All offers and grants are subject to strict qualification criteria. Premier Gas is dedicated to providing a personal service for all customers.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding the Free Boiler Scheme or any other aspect of our service.