We all want to improve the output from our central heating. The better the output the greater the efficiency the cheaper our bills, and of course the warmer our homes.
One way of improving the output from your central heating system is to have it power flushed.
A central heating power flush is a process that works to remove the sludge, debris and rust that may have accumulated in your central heating system over the years. By removing all this gunk from your central heating the hot water from the boiler can circulate more efficiently and can improve the output from your entire central heating.
How do I know when a power flush is needed?
- Does your boiler make a lot of noise?
- Do your radiators feel cold in parts?
- Can you hear noises in your pipes?
- Radiators which have developed rust
- Periodic leaks coming from the radiators
- Dirty or muggy water coming from your radiators.
- Failure with your pump
- Taking a long time for your heating system to heat up the house
- Boiler keeps locking down. Need to reset often?
What does a powerflush involve?
A Premier Gas qualified heating engineer attaches a powerful powerflush machine to your central heating system. This machine produces a high flow at low pressure. Once connected the engineer will pump a series of high strength cleaning chemicals around your central heating system. These chemicals include a descaler, rust inhibitors and a chemical to break down sludge.
The pressure of the powerflush machine is so powerful it cleanses your central heating system to improve circulation.
If you think your central heating system could benefit from power flushing contact us today, we’re always happy to help.